We are unable to accommodate your furry friends in our guest rooms. Thank you for your understanding.
If for any reason you must cancel your reservation, we will gladly refund your deposit, less $50 per room with at least 15 days notice. If you cancel within 15 days of your expected arrival, we will gladly refund your deposit, less the rate of your first night. Should you cancel within 7 days of your Check-in date, your reservation is non-cancellable and non-refundable, and full payment for the stay will be assessed.
We hope you understand that we are a small Kennebunkport Inn; therefore, cancellations affect us significantly. Note: There are no exceptions to our cancellation policy.
Deposits, Refunds and Payment Policies:
Deposit equal to 50% of the total amount or one night’s stay, whichever is greater, must be received within 10 days of the desired reservation date. Confirmation of reservation is made upon receipt of the deposit. A nonpayment of deposit will result in cancellation without notice. The balance is due on the day of arrival.
General Terms and Conditions:
- A two night stay minimum is required for all weekends and three nights stay minimum required for national holidays and special events.
- All our rooms are non-smoking.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Add $50.00 per day for each additional person
- Rates do not include sales tax
- We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover